Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Crazy past couple of weeks


So life is crazy again as school is back in session. I had committed myself to study harder, longer, more often this semester. I've studied more often, but don't know if I've accomplished the other two. Several days before school started I got the flu and a double ear infection. One ear drum (I'll speak lay terms for everyone :P ) ruptured. I was able to get on antibiotics before school started so I was able to go back uncontagious. I'm just now starting to feel recovered though, 2 weeks later. So hopefully I'm back in full swing. My clinicals start tomorrow, so I had better be! LOL So today's picture was taken on Saturday in the snow. Tater was very excited to see the snow come down, as you can see. I didn't get any of him playing in it because he took a really long nap that day. Maybe it'll snow again soon :D

I have to run to school, but promise to be better about my one blog a week commitment. Thanks to everyone for being such great friends!

1 comment:

  1. great pic! you need to put one up of the first manly stitches he has now!!! give hime a hug for me and good luck in clinicals today!

    ReplyDelete